Feel healthier and refreshed with every shower and enjoy bathing in spring-like water!
With So~Safe Hair Conditioning Unit, you can avoid burning of eyes and itchy dry skin. It removes chlorine and hard chemicals that damage your skin and hair.
Multi Stage Purification
- Stage 1: Removal of Sediments & dirt particles
- Stage 2: Removal of Chlorine & organic chemicals
- Stage 3: Removal of Hard Chemicals making water soft
Less of Everything but Hair!
- No more dry skin
- No more eye or skin irritation
- Less use of soap and shampoo as they mix easily soft water
- Smooth, shiny, and silky hair
- Less hair fall
No More Chlorine
- Having swum in a chlorinated pool, you may know that chlorine absorbs moisture from skin and hair. Since tap water also contains chlorine albeit in smaller levels, its effect is equally damaging over time.
- Chlorine strips the natural protective oils from skin and hair causing excessive dryness. Without it, you will enjoy softer skin and hair within days!
- You will not inhale or absorb chlorine otherwise present in tap water and save yourself from potential health risks caused by harmful VOC’s (Volatile Organic Compounds)
Recharge and Reuse
- Recharge within minutes and reuse up to 4-5 times before replacing the cartridge
Easy to Install
- Mounts easily on the wall and is equipped with the necessary fittings to connect with shower pipe.
1 year Warranty
- Free replacement within 1 year of purchase in case of any manufacturing defect
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Model: HCU-17
- Installation Type: Wall Mounting
- Head: Polypropylene (Blue)
- Sump: SAN (Transparent/Clear)
- O-Ring: NBR 70
- Housing Type: Ecoline
- Working Pressure min/max: 20 psi (1.38 bar) / 125 psi (8.62 bar)
- Burst Pressure: 290 psi (20 bar)
- Working Temperature: 0 ᵒC min / 37.5 ᵒC max
- Flow Rate (empty at 2 bar): 11 US GPM (3/4”)
- Life Test: 200,000 cycles from 0-10 bar
- Port Size: ¾”
- Rechargeable: Every 2-3 weeks (with standard salt)
- Case Quantity: 12 pcs
- Case Dimensions (mm): 640 x 475 x 400
- Case Weight: 27 kg
Fitting Kit, Cartridge, Recharging Kit, and Key/Wrench are all included with the unit.
Q: Will the water pressure drop after installing the filter?
A: There will be a negligible pressure drop when you install the shower filter. As long as the line pressure is at least 20 psi or 1.4 bar, the flow rates are usually satisfactory.
Q: Why is the water pressure is less after a few weeks?
A: This is probably due to high dirt load coming continuously from your water line. We recommend changing the cartridge and taking adequate measures to keep your main water tank clean.