So~Safe Medium Pressure Reverse Osmosis System that produces 600 US gallons of water every day.
Wound Polypropylene Cartridges filter dirt, sediments and fine particles, and Granular Activated Carbon Cartridge removes of chlorine, organic chemicals, insecticides, pesticides, herbicides, industrial solvents, and unpleasant taste and odor.
- Stage 1: Removal of Sediments & dirt particles
- Stage 2: Removal of Chlorine & organic chemicals
- Stage 3: Removal of unwanted salts
- High quality pre-filters to protect particle migration or damage to RO membrane
- Low pressure safety switch for dry run protection of the pump
- Skid based plug and play design that can be installed easily at point of entry. Product water can be stored in a tank before distribution.
- Free replacement within 1 year of purchase in case of any manufacturing defect
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Model: SSRO600G-MP
- Installation Type: Floor Standing
- Permeate/Product Flow Rate: 600 US Gallons Per Day
- Recovery: Up to 25%
- Feed/Raw water TDS: 3,000 ppm (max)
- Feed pH: 6.5 – 8.5
- Feed Turbidity: up to 1 NTU (max)
- Feed Free Chlorine: 0.2ppm (max)
- Feed Temperature: up to 37.5 ᵒC
- Line Pressure Range: 0.7 to 2.8 bar (10 to 40 psi)
- Operating Pressure: 150-180 psi
- Power Requirement: 0.36 kW
- Voltage: 220V (standard), 110V (optional)
- Inlet Pipe Connection: 3/4″
- Permeate Connection: Tube 3/8″
- Concentrate Connection: Tube 3/8”
- Pre-filtration: DWFB20R (Dual Wall Mounting Purifier)
Float Switch and Tube for Product Water connection provided with the unit.
Add an Ultraviolet Sterilizer (optional) and get safe and pure drinking water.