Safe and Healthy Drinking Water with unmatched convenience
So~Safe PRO triple drinking water purifier features Ultrafiltration (UF) membrane technology to filter harmful bacteria from water. But that’s not all!
It features quick change disposable cartridges, unlike the old-fashioned screw on/off type. The new innovative design is attractive, affordable and offers unmatched convenience for end users. It also features an auto shut off mechanism that cuts water supply whenever the cartridge is opened.
It reduces more than one hundred types of carcinogens, such as chloroform. Super fine Ultrafiltration membrane helps filter, while retaining the minerals useful for drinking water.
The system includes a Polypropylene Filter Cartridge, Activated Carbon Cartridge, and Ultrafiltration membrane.
Multi Stage Purification
- Stage 1: Removal of Sediments & dirt particles
- Stage 2: Removal of Chlorine & organic chemicals
- Stage 3: Removal of microorganisms up to 0.01 micron
Twist-&-Pull Quick Change
You no longer need to turn off your water supply or muscle with a wrench to open each housing. Just twist and pull to change each cartridge and replace it with the new one. It will take you seconds!
1 year Warranty
Free replacement within 1 year of purchase in case of any manufacturing defect
30-day money back guarantee
- Model: PRO-TWF-1
- Installation Type: Under sink or Above sink (Wall Mounting)
- Fitting Kit Model: USK-3 or ASK-5
- Maximum Flow: 3-4 Liters per minute (approx. 1 US Gallon per minute)
- Micron Rating: 0.01 micron
- Unit Dimensions (mm): 320 x 170 x 420
- Unit Weight: 3.5 kg
- Case Quantity: 4 pcs
- Case Dimensions (mm): 615 x 515 x 455
- Case Weight: 15.6 kg
- Stage 1: PRO-PP105 – 3,000 US Gallons or every 2-3 months
- Stage 2: PRO-CBC105 – 6,000 US Gallons or every 4-6 months
- Stage 3: PRO-UF10 – 12,000 US Gallons or every year
Feed Water Parameters**
- Total Dissolved Solids (TDS): Up to 500 ppm (mg/l)
- Free Chlorine level: Up to 0.5 ppm (mg/l)
- Turbidity: Up to 1 NTU
- Temperature Range: 35° to 100°F (2° to 38°C)
- Line Pressure Range: 10 to 40 psi (0.7 to 2.8 bar)
**Important: DO NOT use with water of unknown quality or without adequate disinfection before or after the unit.
Product Water Parameters
- Microbial Content: Up to 99.9% removal
- All other parameters exceed WHO Drinking Water Standards.
Fitting Kit, Cartridges, and Standard Under-sink Installation Kit are provided with each unit. An optional Above-sink Installation Kit is also available.
Weight : 15.6 kg
Dimensions: 615 × 515 × 455 mm