The MaxSafe Bacteriostatic (Disinfection) Water Cartridge is a must have to complement drinking water purifiers such as reverse osmosis (RO) systems, drinking water conditioners, coolers, and filters. It offers better performance and results as compared with Ultrafiltration or Ultraviolet Sterilization
- Removes objectionable tastes and odors from drinking water
- Inhibits the growth of bacteria in a device filter to prolong the life of the filter
- Inhibits the growth of bacteria within the water system, lines, and reservoir or other in-line container
- Inhibits bacterial recontamination and keeps water fresh for storage by inhibiting bacterial fouling
- Installs easily in-line with systems using push-to-connect fittings
- Filter Media:Bacteriostatic media that disinfects bacteria and viruses
- Material:Food-grade ABS and polypropylene
- Inlet/Outlet Port Size: ¼
- Operating Temperature: 50 ᵒC (140 ᵒF)
- Feed Pressure: 100 psi
- Case Quantity: 100 pcs
- Case Dimensions (mm): 480 x 405 x 270
- Case Weight: 7 Kg
To be stored in a cool, dry place. Avoid excessive moisture and temperatures above 40°C during storage.
IMPORTANT: The cartridge is engineered for use in drinking water treatment devices that treat potable water or municipally treated tap water and is not designed to provide primary disinfection.