So~Safe’s Advanced 6-stage Reverse Osmosis system
has been designed to tackle most of the water pollution problems. This system is made in modular form to treat individual pollutants including sediment, taste odor, organic chemicals and salts.
Stages of Purification:
- Stage 1: Prefilter of 5 micron to remove suspended particles such as sediment, fibers, dust, rust and silt.
- Stage 2-3: Pumped water is purified in two stages; through a Granular Activated Carbon and then a Carbon Block Cartridge to give odorless, clear and fresh water. All organic pollutants including chlorine, chloramines and THMs are removed.
- Stage 4: Water is forced through a high quality semi-permeable, thin-film composite (TFC), Reverse Osmosis membrane.
- Stage 5: Treated water is further polished and purified I this stage through another Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) cartridge.
- Stage 6: (Optional): SO~Safe’s Ultraviolet System provides 50,000 mW sec/cm2 energy to guarantee 99.99% sterilization and effective control of microbial contamination.